HERE’S HOW TO DO PAINT DRIP NAIL ART
1. Start with a base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Next, paint your nails a shear pink.
3. Add a matte top coat over the nail. Once it dries, it would remove any shine.
4. Use big dotting tool to create 2 or 3 long drips of paint.
5. Next, use a smaller doting tool to connect the drips with curved lines.
6. Fill in the empty spaces.
7. Lastly, add a top coat only to the dripping paint. This will create the illusion of the paint that is looking wet because of the contrast against the matte nail. And that’s how you do a gorgeous Dripping Paint Nail Art.
WATCH THE VIDEO TO LEARN HOW